There are many benefits commercial property professionals and investors should add their Wanted Property requests on Consorto.com.
We have selected five reasons why you should post your Wanted Requests on Consorto.com, along with the benefits they bring.
- It is free to post – so buyers have nothing to lose and everything to gain by adding Wanted Requests for European commercial real estate on Consorto.com.
- Wanted Requests are quick and easy to upload for registered users on Consorto.com, so investors can efficiently source more matching deals not found on the platform. Just go to the Wanted Properties tab on your personalised dashboard, click the Add New Wanted Property Listing section and fill out the property details. For more information, see our helpful video on how to post Wanted Requests.
- You can add as little or as much information as you like to your Wanted Request. This includes target locations, property types, size and also any additional details or specifications, any brokerage fees that apply, area, plot size and even additional information not covered elsewhere. Our Wanted Property listings put you in control.
- Consorto.com uses targeted automation to share Wanted Requests with active real estate professionals and property owners in the target locations, instantly reaching relevant, active buyers in your target markets.
- The more Wanted Requests that you upload the greater the chance of matching new commercial property deals, including difficult-to-find off-market deals.
Wanted property requests can bring big benefits
Consorto Chief Executive Officer, Philip Verzun says, “Commercial property Wanted Requests can bring big benefits and we encourage our users to upload as many as needed.”
Consorto.com is the marketplace for European commercial real estate. The digital platform features CRE listings from office, industrial, retail, hotels and resorts, land, mixed-use, special purpose and development sectors.
Users register for free with Consorto.com to begin uploading listings and Wanted Requests, searching for property and creating personal listings reports.
* Look out for the next article in the Five Big Benefits series soon!