By using the Private Listing Mode on Consorto.com, sellers can limit the amount of property information published but still reach potential buyers.
It may be that agencies are under instruction from developers to limit the amount of information made public or off-market sellers where some final details may yet to be decided.
Consorto Chief Executive Officer, Philip Verzun, says, “This is a big issue in the industry. Many owners are in ‘stealth mode’ and, for whatever reason, do not want to publicise certain elements of the listing. With our Private Listing Mode they can make public as little or as much detail as they like.
“This is particularly the case with off-market listings, where the location or price may need to be kept confidential.”
Benefits of using Private Listings
Here are five reasons why sellers benefit from using the Private Listing Mode on Consorto.com:
- There is no charge on Consorto.com, the marketplace for European commercial real estate, to post Private Listings – so registered users have everything to gain from doing so.
- Users have full control over the amount of information you give out on Consorto.com and can choose to make any field of their property facts private by using our simple tick-box system.
- By adding a Private Listing, you can reach a global audience of potential buyers, increasing your chance of a prompt sale.
- Consorto uses AI-powered Deal Matching to ensure your Private Listing is instantly seen by relevant, active investors around the world.
- Through your personalised dashboard you can connect with all leads, manage your responses and close deals faster.
Consorto.com’s digital platform features CRE listings from office, industrial, retail, hotels and resorts, land, mixed-use, special purpose and development sectors.
Users register for free with Consorto.com to begin uploading Private Listings, Wanted Requests and searching for property.
Watch out for more Five Big Benefits articles from Consorto.com.