The issue of property listing fees has hit the headlines after some agents were unhappy over charges from the UK’s largest property website Rightmove during the Coronavirus Crisis.
One major benefit of listing commercial property with pan-European proptech specialist, Consorto.com, is that we charge no listing fees at all.
In addition, digital platform Consorto is up-front about its fees, which are only due once a commercial property is sold.
Here’s what Consorto Chief Executive Officer, Philip Verzun has to say on the issue. “Most CRE real estate brokerage websites do not or explain their fee structure or offer any co-broker or introducer fees. This limits the audience.
“Consorto promises transparency and lists a full breakdown of fees covering sellers, investors and brokers to show who is paying.
“Everyone has questions about fees when buying or selling European commercial real estate. These should be answered from the start.”
Five big benefits of transparency in listing fees on Consorto
Here are five big benefits of transparency in listing fees on Consorto.com:
- We charge no fees for listing European commercial real estate on Consorto.com. This includes our Private Listing and Wanted Request categories and means all registered users can upload property free of charge.
- No fee is due until commercial property is sold, which puts no pressure on cash flow.
- Consorto is open and transparent about its selling fees, so everyone knows where they stand.
- Our fees are competitive. Check them out to see just how good they are!
- As well as a transparent and competitive fee structure, Consorto also offers excellent service to our clients.
Consorto includes a wide range of commercial property listings including office, industrial, retail, hotels and resorts, land, mixed-use, special purpose and development sectors.
Users register for free with Consorto.com to begin uploading listings and searching for property.
Look out for more in our Five Big Benefits series soon!
Find out the benefits of adding Private Listings on Consorto.com.