As we look back on 2019, it was an exciting year for Consorto – and we hope 2020 brings more success to all in the commercial real estate sector.
We have enjoyed expansion, award-wins, busy industry events and new partnerships.
But we couldn’t have done it without the support of our investors, partners and contacts and we thank you for all your loyalty, trust, help and support during the year.
These are our top 10 highlights of 2019:
- Winning two property and proptech awards in a week
- Reaching the finals of the BuiltWorld Innovations contest
- Starting a partnership with ImmobilienScout24 Gewerbeflächen
- Processing property listings worth over €6 billion 250-plus locations across Europe since being founded
- Appointed new staff, Andres Kivi and Steffanie Fränkel
- Raising €500,000 in our first seed round
- Credited by Startup Wise Guys for “dragging real estate out of the 19th century”
- Taking part in the Provada Futures start-up battle
- Shout-outs for most promising start-up
- Appearing in the Baltic Proptech map and Proptech Venture Map.
Consorto Chief Executive Philip Verzun says, “Looking back, it has been an exciting year – but we couldn’t have done it without you! The whole team here hope for even more success in 2020 for us all.”