A successful symbiosis of old and modern - renovation of a single monument with a new addition Here, modern all-glass construction meets a historic building that was built around 1886. An exceptionally representative location with rooms steeped in history for service providers of all kinds. The historical and listed building (single monument) is being sold, including extensive renovation and a turnkey new building. The planning of the new building comprises 3 floors - the historical stock is spread over 4 floors. The division can still be individually determined taking into account any building law requirements. The total usable area (existing building including new building) is approx. 1,180 m² - the floors range between approx. 100 m² and approx. 200 m². The individual units are suitable for a variety of concepts due to the still flexible room layout. The perfect setting for individual and representative office, law firm and practice areas in the most central, historically grown and direct water location.