Consorto is delighted to have been named Investment Platform of the Year for the second year running.
The 2022/23 Netherlands Prestige Awards celebrate small and medium-sized enterprises that consistently offer excellent products and services. CorporateLiveWire business platform organises the awards.
Consorto Chief Executive Officer, Philip Verzun, says, “We are delighted that since our founding in 2018, we have won more than a dozen industry awards for excellence to buyers and sellers of European commercial real estate.
“This reinforces our reputation as a leading European commercial real estate platform and a growing proptech company.”
The Prestige Awards judging panel takes into account service excellence, quality of the services provided, innovative practices, value, ethical or sustainable methods of working and also consistency in performance.
Consorto has won a clutch of awards since its founding in 2018, reinforcing our reputation as a leading European commercial real estate platform and a growing proptech company.
- Best European Commercial Real Estate Marketplace 2021 – Corp Awards
- Real Estate Sourcing Platform of the Year Global Awards 2021/22
- Commercial Real Estate Agent of the Year, Baltics Prestige Awards – 2021/22
- Investment Platform of the Year Prestige Awards – Netherlands 2021/22
- 2021 Go Global Awards – Honourable Mention
- Best European Commercial Real Estate Marketplace in the 2021 Global Business Awards
- Real Estate Platform of the Year in the Baltics Prestige Awards 2021/22
- Best European Commercial Real Estate Marketplace in the 2020 Fintech Awards from Wealth & Finance International
- Best Pan-European Commercial Real Estate Marketplace 2020 in the commercial property Innovation & Excellence Awards
- Market category finalist at the BuiltWorld Innovation Contest at EXPO REAL in Munich, Germany
- Real Estate Technology Company of the Year 2020 – Amsterdam from CorporateLiveWire
- Best Pan-European Commercial Real Estate Marketplace in the BUILD Real Estate and Property Award 2019.
In addition, StartUs Insights has named Consorto among the top five property aggregation platforms out of 1,188 contenders.