Land plot big enough for 220-240 rooms hotel development with some acreage on the beach. Land size aiming for between 80,000 to 120,000 m2. The resort would comprise of 220-240 rooms, multiple food outlets, multiple facilities that encompass a mix of indoor and outdoor exercise and entertainment. It would be built to a 5* standard.
- Ideally located on or adjacent to a pristine beachfront; if no beach the ability to build one is an option. Either by bringing sand to a cliff top, creating a sea-groyne or building a small sea wall that will accommodate coastal seating.
- Cliff top with buildable access to the sea is also a possibility. In other words, walk down a path/ steps etc. and drop into beautiful clear sea.
- Natural environment surroundings. An urban environment is less desirable, clean air and natural vistas that inspire. Quiet and serenity are important in the concept, as are the moments of energy and inspiration.
- Inspirational geography is preferable. A totally flat site limits the design possibilities and particularly the views.
- The site can be virgin land or an existing/ ailing resort to be converted.
- Water, electricity, septic etc. all already in place or local planning permissions readily available.
RESORT REQUIREMENTS IF ALREADY EXISTING:
- Minimum of 100 rooms with some potential to add if possible.
- Multiple restaurant outlets ranging between 4 and 6 outlets. Somewhat flexible.
- Clubhouse and entertainment space + Beach club 1,000m2.
- Piano Bar/ Quite nighttime, afterhours bar/ club
- Spa & Wellness Facilities – 4,000m2.
- Sports facilities require space for yoga decks with commanding views (or connectivity to the sea), tennis court, archery range, running trail or outdoor fitness/ cross-fit gym, Pool & deck for activities/ length – 800 m2, Pool & deck for relaxation – 800m2.
- Beach club, with service facility to provide 5* beach services.
- Water sports facility – ability to provide sailing, kayaks, paddle boards etc.