We now have an immediate opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our expanding team.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager who will be a pure new business hunter, growing alongside the company. This role offers the successful candidate an opportunity to join a small, fast growing team where your impact will directly determine the success of the business, and pave the way for significant earning potential and career progression. The Business Development Manager will be a high-energy and self-driven individual with knowledge of technology and proven business-to-business sales and account management experience.
Researching and prospecting new prospective customers as well as progressing existing opportunities. Creating important new business opportunities and building long lasting relationships with new prospects. You will be selling to property agents, asset managers, family offices, developers, senior investors and lawyers. Identifying key decision makers and developing strategic relationships by understanding their complex business challenges and becoming a trusted source of data. Cultivate relationships to encourage referenceable customers, with primary focus to acquire new business from prospecting to closure. Managing client & prospect meetings (including overseas, where required) and follow-up all meetings as necessary and within agreed timeframes. Preparing for and participating in team meetings that will review performance, share ideas and initiatives, communicate objectives and agree plans.
- university graduate in relevant discipline, ideally an MBA or Masters degree holder
- 3 years sales experience in B2B or SaaS
- able to generate new business over the phone
- interested in property and/or data
- ability to make decisions and think about the wider picture, considering the impact to the entire company.
- strong interpersonal, planning, and analytical skills
- excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- ability to organise own workload and working to deadlines.
- proficiency in MS Office and sales CRM software
-willing to travel overseas, both long- and short-haul
- fluent English is essential
You should be motivated and passionate about startup way of life.